Do you want to lose weight quickly and healthfully? Do you want to eliminate your high blood pressure, prevent or reverse Type 2 diabetes, prevent or reverse heart disease, or reduce inflammation causing pain and other illnesses? Do you want to optimize your health and weight permanently?
I offer personalized health coaching services to meet your health and weight loss goals. My services include:
- One-on-one health coaching, guidance, and support you need to make the healthiest choices and to stay on-track
- Personalized target calorie and nutrient goals to help you meet your weight loss and health goals
- Personalized weekly meal plans with 3 meals, optional snacks, and desserts daily, based on your calorie and nutrient goals
- Healthy and delicious oil-free, sugar-free whole food plant-based recipes, based on your food and cooking preferences
- Personalized eating and food choice guides to help you make the healthiest decisions both immediately and long-term
- Recommendations or alternate compliant recipes for your old favorite meals
- Detailed analysis and reports of your calories, protein, fat, sodium, fiber, and important nutrients, along with recommendations to adjust your food intake to meet your health and weight loss goals.
A low-fat, low-sodium diet focusing on a variety of plant-based foods is the key to meeting most health and weight goals. A whole food (unprocessed or minimally processed) plant-based (WFPB) diet include vegetables, fruit, legumes, and whole grains.
I am certified in Dr. McDougall’s Starch Solution, which is highly regarded as the healthiest and most sustainable diet on the planet. It is a whole food plant-based (WFPB) diet that focuses on satiating complex carbohydrates like potatoes, rice, pasta, and corn. Low-carb, keto, low-calorie, and other diets may work for a while, but the Starch Solution provides both maximum weight loss and optimal health in a life-long sustainable way. There are thousands of testimonials, like these Star McDougallers and these Forks Over Knives success stories.
My meal plans and recipes can be 100% compliant with the Starch Solution, or it can be tailored to your your personal needs and preferences. The meal plans also incorporate recommendations from public health expert Dr. Michael Greger regarding daily nutrition to prevent disease and to optimize your immune system and general well being. His recommendations are based on his critical eye of comprehensive nutrition research, as he shares in his books How Not to Die, How Not to Diet, and on his highly informative website, NutritionFacts.org.
My services consider recommendations from other highly respected medical doctors who are also nutrition experts, such as Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn and Dr. Neal Barnard. Additionally, I have extensively studied Intermittent Fasting and food addiction. As a person who has seen her weight yo-yo many times due to dieting, it provides great freedom to be at a point where my addictive behavior is finally under control. I have significantly reduced my Type 1 diabetes insulin resistance, and I never have to worry about my weight again. (Check out my weight loss story on YouTube: What I Ate to Lose 30 Pounds in 6 Weeks). All the while, I am enjoying a wonderful diet full of healthy but delicious and filling meals, snacks, and desserts. Now I simply want to help others meet their goals too.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert, because I’m here for you. Take control and get the support you need to meet your health and weight loss goals today!
Libby’s Health Coaching Service
One-on-one health coaching, guidance, and support you need to make healthy choices and to stay on-track. Services include one-on-one support, meal plans, recipes, nutritional analysis, eating and cooking recommendations, and tips for ensuring success. $40 PER HOUR.
I will be in touch with you within 24 hours of payment. I look forward to helping you to eat optimally to meet your health and weight loss goals!
If you have questions, or would like to further discuss what you’re looking for, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.